User Content and Rules of Conduct
The following terms apply to content submitted by users in the Membership Area. The International Association for Generative Change (IAGC) makes interactive areas available to members in which you may post or upload user-generated content including but not limited to comments, videos, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”).
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that: • violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others; • you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate; • contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity; • contains content that is obscene or lewd; • violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; • advocates violent behavior; • poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety; • contains images of violence or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitative, prurient, or gratuitous purposes; • is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any member determined by the IAGC, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the website; • does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Membership Area; • contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the website.
- You agree that any person who appears in your submission who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society is not entitled to compensation by the IAGC.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the IAGC or any IAGC member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, the IAGC’s endorsement of User Content.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the website users or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the website or the servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the website or access to the website.
- You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web "robots" and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
The IAGC does not necessarily vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Content, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Content posted on the website. Through your use of the website, you may be exposed to content that you find personally offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. By using the website, you assume all associated risks.