IAGC Authorized Copyright User Program
- Successful completion of the 12-day Certification Program for which you desire authorization (Generative Coaching or Generative Trance).
- Completion of the IAGC Authorization Application Form.
- Signed Copyright Authorization Agreement.
- Successful completion of an interview with your IAGC Regional Representative.
- Establish a contract with an IAGC supervisor for a minimum of 10 hours supervision/administration per agreement; fee to be negotiated with the IAGC supervisor.
- An official Certificate of Authorization to use copyrighted material for a limited amount of time, currently fixed at two years.
- Use of current recordings and electronic versions of the training materials for the authorized program.
- Copyright Authorization is one step on the Pathway to IAGC Affiliation.
Under the terms of this authorization, IAGC Copyrighted materials are only to be used for in-person training purposes in Generative Coaching, Generative Trance or other trainings incorporating this material.
No part of this material is for resale. IAGC Authorized Copyright Users may teach IAGC material under conditions in the contract, but not give IAGC certificates. Copyright Authorization renewal is contingent on the authorized user following all guidelines contained in the Copyright Authorization Agreement.
Copyright Authorization Package fee: $750 (renewable every two years at a price to be determined).
How to apply:
Please send your application (with the specified theme “Authorized Copyright Application” to: