Project affiliation pathway
The IAGC will be accepting applications for a limited number of affiliated projects. Candidates for Project Affiliation must fulfill the requirements specified below. Permission to co-certify with IAGC is granted on a project-by-project basis. Affiliation is not exclusive to any particular individual within a given geographical region.
Final selection is conditional upon approval by the IAGC Regional Representative.
- Have IAGC Authorized Copyright User status (see IAGC Copyright Authorization requirements) and have been actively teaching authorized course material.
- Certification as an IAGC Advanced Practitioner in the area (Generative Coaching or Generative Trance) in which you are seeking affiliation.
- Attend some form of IAGC-approved continuing education for a minimum of 3 days every 2 years.
- Completion of the IAGC Affiliation Project Application Form - Successful completion of interview with your IAGC Regional Representative.
- Be available, supportive, and a representative of IAGC and its culture/community.
- A written endorsement from your IAGC regional representative.
- Photos and bios of Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan.
- Use of IAGC logo in your advertising.
- Listing on IAGC website for mutual advertisement.
- IAGC certificates are signed by Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan (or by Stephen Gilligan in the case of Generative Trance) for each participant successfully completing program and assessment.
A materials fee of $100/person plus a fee of $100 per certificate signed ($200 total) paid to IAGC for each person attending the affiliated course
How to apply:
Please send your application (with the specified theme “Project affiliation pathway” to: